All My Life Movie - Elyse Sears

All My Life- Elyse Sears

A few months ago during class, I was scrolling through Instagram when a random movie trailer popped up as an ad. I was super bored and decided to watch the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWyJvohEFj8) and was immediately enthralled by the heartwarming story and genuine characters, and began counting down the days until the movie will be released on December 4th. 



In summary, All My Life is a seemingly basic romance based film about a couple who's future changes completely after the soon to be groom is diagnosed with liver cancer. The characters find themselves with a new perspective on their lives, and embrace the time they have left together with a lens of gratitude, love and joy, which is inspiring to all kinds of people. This movie interests me because especially in such a trying time, positivity is so important even when facing extremely difficult situations. I also love romance movies and have been looking forward to seeing this for so long, and I think we can all learn something from the inspiring and uplifting story told in this movie. 

Comments

Post a Comment